Monthly Budget Template
A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went. And a monthly budget is the number one tool that you need to get a grip on your finances. I like to think of a budget as a spending plan. It is not designed to be restrictive or limiting but rather freeing and flexible. Budgeting allows me to spend in line with my values and reach my financial goals. I have written in detail about why I budget here.
This easy to use monthly budgeting template allows your to record your budget for a given month and then compare your actual performance against your budgeted performance.
Key Product Features:
- – One page pdf document
- – Suitable for an individual or a couple
- – Compare your forecasted budget with your actual monthly budget
- – Section for income, expenditure, savings and debt payments
- – Calculate your budget surplus/deficit
- – Record the % of income being spend on each outgoing
- – This purchase allows 12 downloads or access for 1 year (whichever is sooner).
Make sure to get my FREE Ultimate Meal Planning Guide, all you need to do is sign up for my mailing list here. This 16-page step by step guide, will instruct you in detail how to meal plan and save hundreds on your groceries each month in the process. It’s jam packed full of strategies, tips and hacks for meal planning like a boss and includes two gorgeous free printables. Don’t miss out on this game-changing free guide.
For tonnes of free personal finance advice, strategies and tips, check me out on Instagram @biglifeplan.